- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.